Quality Policy Statement
The pillars of DENN’S integrated Quality policy are:
- Customer satisfaction by means of providing products and services that accomplish or exceed their requirements within the legal, legislation & regulations framework and increasing the company’s competitiveness.
- Actively contribute to the social, economic and environmental improvement of their stakeholders.
The top management of DENN establishes, declares and assumes the following principles:
- 1. Comply with applicable legislation and regulations on Safety and Environment , The requirements of the UNE-EN ISO standard 9001 - 2015, as well as continuously improve the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System.
- 2. The contractual requirements (which meet the expectations of customers) and the legal requirements (which include the right of workers, safety, the environment, etc.), are the only criteria to establish the quality standard of our machines and services.
- 3. Fulfill customer requirements and strive to exceed client expectations. Every aspect of customer interaction provides an opportunity to create more value for the customer and the company . Understanding the current and future needs of clients and other interested parties for their contribution to the sustained success of the organization.
- 4. Approach and thought based on risks to determine the risks that may affect the conformity of the products and services provided by the company ; plan actions for its management ; implement processes to address risks and opportunities ; monitor, measure, analyze, evaluate and face the risks and opportunities; and improve by responding to changes derived from risk control .
- 5. Work effectively, in a participatory and orderly manner, taking into account environmental and safety conditions, the responsibility of everyone in the prevention of occupational risks and quality when planning and making decisions.
- 6. The top management of the organization is committed to the quality management system and its continuous improvement through participation in ensuring the effectiveness of the quality management system, communication, motivation, training, promotion of knowledge process approach, continuous improvement; and the support of the other relevant functions in the management system responsibility of the Director of Quality.
- 7. To Establish the R & D &I objectives needed to get the results in accordance with the strategy set by the company , follow up and control the activities of the R & D process, report the results and transfer the knowledge acquired for application in the market.
To do this, the top management and the entire organization is committed for the support and continuous improvement of the quality management system implemented.